Small little video I made on my MacBook

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
The bill switch was your typical bill switch. If you want to take it up a notch...look at Foreign Affair and add some humorous patter.
The king to aces was just so so for me. Nothing overly exciting but I really liked the ace production at the conclusion. Good work.

Jan 5, 2010
Alabama
Yeah, I actually ignored the bill switch for a while until I was reading through 'The Magic of Michael Ammar' and found his essay on it.

Thanks for everyones thoughts, the 4 card switch was just something I was messing around with and decided to throw it in.

Jan 20, 2009
California
Yeah, I actually ignored the bill switch for a while until I was reading through 'The Magic of Michael Ammar' and found his essay on it.

Thanks for everyones thoughts, the 4 card switch was just something I was messing around with and decided to throw it in.
the way i do with the bill switch. i start with two five's
and borrow a ten. do the switch and hand back the two five's
for me it gets a better reaction. plus is eliminates having to do the switch again.

Couldn't resist the MacBook name drop, haha.

Were those card switches performed for the camera or can be done live? Also with the last ace production I wouldnt have used the same move for all of them, it becomes obvious after while what you are doing. But nice video never the less.

J.

Jan 5, 2010
Alabama
I love my Mac haha.

You can do the card switch live if you're sitting down at a table across from your audience. But I mostly did it for the camera just playing around.

I don't understand the last part. Are you talking about the production of the aces?

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
Thanks formula,

Not going to lie, I was a little scared to see you comment on here. Although, you're one of the few opinions on here I respect.
Aha I'm not some evil keyboard warrior! I give credit where credit is due, I just like to be completely honest even if it hurts peoples feelings. When people post things on here to be subjected to our views we owe it to them to give our honest opinions. Sugar coating it won't make them better....I hope that me saying this video is average but enjoyable will make you strive to make your next video even better.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results