Smoke and Mirrors - Out Of Stock

Apr 26, 2009
Sydney, Straya
Hey Guys,

First post and im really new here, so sorry if this is an obvious question..

I just grabbed myself some guardians and centurions, but also thought the smoke and mirror decks looked really nice - but noticed they were sold out.

I wondered if that meant sold out forever, or sold out till they make new stock.

Sorry if im going over old ground...

Cheers guys!

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Hey man welcome to the forums. Yes, unfortunately these cards are out of stock and right now there are no plans to reprint them. Theory11 was reserving their last supplies for special release windows and contest but (I believe) that these reserves are also gone. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
You can still try to get some on the secondary market (Ebay, etc.). That's your best bet.

Again, welcome. Enjoy your time here. Feel free to ask for help if you need it.

Jan 4, 2009
West Allis,WI
Hey welcome to the theory11 community...hope you have a great time and please ask for any help needed...and dnt forget the search engine is our friend! Later!
~mike~

Apr 26, 2009
Sydney, Straya
Great, thanks heaps guys, although thats unfortunate...

May try on eBay when they pop up now and then, doesn't make it easy being in Australia but well see how it goes.

Thanks all once again

Aaron

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Hey Aaron, tell me about it! It's a b*tch getting cards down here!

I do bear some message of hope, though. Whilst it was previously said that DnD had no prior plans to re-release them, there is word that it *may* be released for a 3rd printing - this is according to Tannen's online catalogue, which states as much.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results