Smoke and Mirrors - Second Edition :: NOW AVAILABLE

Sep 1, 2007
You guys can check out the Ds on the deck and compare them to each other and you will see it
Cheers
Andrew

Nov 17, 2007
Wow. That trailer turned out WAY better than I expected. I thought it would be that cliche dark and mysterious T11 video that we are all used to and tired of. But, with that amazing editing and great back drops, this is one of if not the best video I've ever seen.

Jan 13, 2008
Very nice...ordered myself a brick of each (well, half are for my brother for Christmas). They'll go well with the (half brick each) of First Editions that we have(...will have, at Christmas), as well. :)

I wasn't really bothered by the back design of the originals (ie. the DD's), like a lot of people seemed to be...they're nice cards, regardless. The redesigned backs are nice, though...a tad nicer than the originals, I would say (although again, I wasn't bothered by them).

I haven't had the chance to try either yet (the first editions I get for Christmas, as does my brother, and the second editions I just ordered), but I've heard they last quite a long time. That's one thing I'm really looking forward to about the decks! :)

Either way, you can't go wrong picking up a few decks of these. I'm excited to get them in the mail! :)

Sep 1, 2007
USA
Loved the 1 ON 1...

I it and I was like... holy ****... is that for real... and downloading it right now

EDIT: haha it automatically edited out my S***

Apr 9, 2008
Malaysia
wow!

The video very nice! The best i see before.

I will purchase it next month , need to save $$ 1st. Hope it do not out of stock in this 2 week!

Oct 28, 2007
i read some where about a hidden design sooooo is there a hidden design?

is there something secret no one knows about or something?

Oct 28, 2007
thanks for the reply but no that is not what i meant and acctually the first edition had this extra dot too.

Oct 28, 2007
Yeah, I know the 1sts had it; what did you mean then?

well i meant is there anything else? i remeber reading somewhere that kind of hinted towards something secretive about them but i don't know?

i mean they are special edition so to me it kind of sounds like there might be more but i seriously doubt it. oh well

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results