Smoke and Mirrors - Second Edition :: NOW AVAILABLE

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by j.bayme, Oct 17, 2008.

1. Nice video by the bucks
    Thanks for sharing the 1 on 1
    Cheers
    Andrew

2. Slick and sick cards Mr. Bayme oh and brilliant 1-on-1 tonight!
    Thanks for that!
    Peace.

3. "View the design revisions to the left" - is it just me or are they still the old ones?

And can someone clarify what significance, if any, "Special Edition" has?

4. Hello again.

I'm not sure; as agreeing with you, I don't know the difference. I ordered Smoke, so I think i'll find out next week

:)

5. Try clearing your cache / temporary internet files; that should do the trick.

6. You guys can check out the Ds on the deck and compare them to each other and you will see it
    Cheers
    Andrew

7. Wow. That trailer turned out WAY better than I expected. I thought it would be that cliche dark and mysterious T11 video that we are all used to and tired of. But, with that amazing editing and great back drops, this is one of if not the best video I've ever seen.

8. Very nice...ordered myself a brick of each (well, half are for my brother for Christmas). They'll go well with the (half brick each) of First Editions that we have(...will have, at Christmas), as well. :)

I wasn't really bothered by the back design of the originals (ie. the DD's), like a lot of people seemed to be...they're nice cards, regardless. The redesigned backs are nice, though...a tad nicer than the originals, I would say (although again, I wasn't bothered by them).

I haven't had the chance to try either yet (the first editions I get for Christmas, as does my brother, and the second editions I just ordered), but I've heard they last quite a long time. That's one thing I'm really looking forward to about the decks! :)

Either way, you can't go wrong picking up a few decks of these. I'm excited to get them in the mail! :)

9. Loved the 1 ON 1...

I it and I was like... holy ****... is that for real... and downloading it right now

EDIT: haha it automatically edited out my S***

10. wow!

The video very nice! The best i see before.

I will purchase it next month , need to save $$ 1st. Hope it do not out of stock in this 2 week!

11. You mean, you've never seen the classic color change?

12. i read some where about a hidden design sooooo is there a hidden design?

is there something secret no one knows about or something?

13. Love the 1on1. Even though I know the erdnase change I still learned something:p. Will buy the cards this week for sure. Just not now=P

14. Ninja: If you mean the one way back design, yes. There is an extra dot in one corner.

Evolution, I think he meant he was surprised that this was being offered.

15. thanks for the reply but no that is not what i meant and acctually the first edition had this extra dot too.

16. Yeah, I know the 1sts had it; what did you mean then?

17. whats going on? im trying to add 4 decks of smokes and 4 decks of mirrors to my cart, but it only lets me add 4 smokes. are the mirrors sold out?

18. Fixed - try it now. Just a glitch. Should be patched up and good to go.

19. well i meant is there anything else? i remeber reading somewhere that kind of hinted towards something secretive about them but i don't know?

i mean they are special edition so to me it kind of sounds like there might be more but i seriously doubt it. oh well