Smoke - Finn Jon Gimmick?

Jul 29, 2010
I was just wondering, is this Finn Jon's gimmick? I saw him use it on EMC, and it was pretty cool. is it the same?

Sep 27, 2007
Cenozoic, Oligocene
As the people posted above, SMOKE is a vapour while Finn's device uses an actual cigarette.

SMOKE is also a device that is disguised as an ordinary object.
Finn's device however is something that is meant to be palmed, or at least stayed out of sight.

[EDIT:

Wow... I did not notice this was a necro'd post.

Jul 13, 2009
It's not tooo terribly necroed but still it's the line. Or I am in denial that 2010 is a long time ago. Oh wait it isn't very heh.

rudolph

Elite Member
Mar 21, 2011
Get the Smoke by Alan Rorrison ... It's not the actual smoke people puffed out when they are smoking a cigar. Healthy :) Worth the price !

Dec 18, 2007
Northampton, MA - USA
In the old days I used the Fred Kapp's gimmick which actually held a piece of a lit cigarette and allowed you to blow billows of smoke all over the place. The thing to remember is that originally there was no gimmick but a technique known as tongue-palming -- you literally held the cigarette or cigar in your mouth using the tip of your tongue. . . it was horrid! You ended up with a mouth filled with ash and frequently, a blister on the roof of your mouth.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results