Smoke & Mirrors - In People's Mail?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2007
If it is a photo shop or something, it looks pretty damn good. Your more than likely right though, just pointing out that its quite a realistic fake.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I doubt that he got the Ace in the mail. I remember somebody made some fake Centurions or something, and recorded themselves playing with them. I highly doubt Dan and/or Dave would send an Ace of Spades of their brand new deck to a kid on Theory11.

So much can be achieved with Photoshop, and anybody can access the picture of the S&M Ace of Spades now.

David

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
He didn't show you the back of the card... SUSPICIOUS MUCH?
I can print out the AoS myself and tape/paste it on a card and tell you I got it in the mail and show it to you on webcam.

Sep 2, 2007
Who knows, maybe the was a hidden link to a hidden page with a hidden email address not unlike the final days of the centurions hunt.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Who knows, maybe the was a hidden link to a hidden page with a hidden email address not unlike the final days of the centurions hunt.

I doubt it. Dan and Dave have been keeping this way too tight for them to have a race like they did for the Centurions.

he showed me live feed of the card

But you said he didn't show you the back. Sounds fishy to me, but maybe I'm just getting old.

David

May 6, 2008
Egypt
I have seen his avatar, and what i think he did is that he took the picture of the ace of spades form here : http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...ID=177218102&albumID=1641891&imageID=23979869

which is dan&dave's myspace page that has scanned pictures of the ace of spades and queen of clubs

and then he printed it on a blank card, he doesn't have the deck or any card of that deck for sure, and guys relax, the cards are coming out tomorrow

Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma
Hey guys, sorry, I was just trying to freak people out. It's a print, but it's a print on a real card. I've showed it to some people over the cam, but told them it was fake after messing with them for a bit, I was disconnected on my internet (I'm on the road and I'm on a internet card, which has sucky connection), I was about to tell you (Malnsk). Sorry guys.

-SM

EDIT: Please close. Sorry.

-SM

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results