Smoke & Mirrors: Luxury Edition is Coming This Weekend!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Okay guys, you all have been waiting for this moment. The 3rd, or Luxory Edition Smoke and Mirrors are going to be released this Halloween weekend along with the release of the highly anticipated Genesis. On the iTricks Clinic with Andrei Jikh, Jonathan Bayme held up a deck of cards that read Smoke and Mirrors: Luxory Edition on the bottom of the box. Not much is revealed yet, but as of most of their products, they will reveal everything on the release day. Hope you guys are excited about this new release along with Genesis!

-Perceptiv3

D

Deleted member 2755

I don't know if they want this leaked...oh well.

Looks amazing. I'll try to pick some up. I definitely need some Smoke and Mirrors, at least 5 of each so they don't run out.

Ian

If they announced it publicly, then it's all fair game. ;) What they want on the hush hush would not had been revealed.

While at the time of writing my review, I believe I thought the cards looked pretty nice, but I've grown to hate S&M. I really don't like them at all. We'll see if the 3rd editions look any nicer.

-Doug

Last edited by a moderator:

PiotrJC

Elite Member
Dec 7, 2007
Just have to say that I am very, very excited for this saturday with the release of GENESIS and the new Smoke and Mirror decks. WOW!!!:D

D

Deleted member 2755

Sinful - I thought so. And did you mean grow to hate? You said have.

And hey I'll take them off your hands. ;)

Ian

Fixed. ;)

Also, NO WAY! I'm selling these babies someday!

-Doug

Sep 24, 2009
WA
RIGHT after Arcane's come out :p. I might as well take the black tigers and vipers out of my order and get these....

D

Deleted member 2755

Dang it, Doug!

....I'll give you Andrei Jikh for a Smoke and a Mirror Deck...

...Deal?

Ian

I could probably make a couple of extra bucks selling Andrei Jikh on Ebay. Not exactly a fair trade, but it's in my favor.

Deal.

-Doug

S&M and Genesis.

I wonder what makes the "Luxury" in the new 3rd edition S&M.
Is it the feel?
The look?
The free Andrei Jikh you get with purchase?

All I know is Saturday is going to be AWESOME!!

-Jon R.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results