Smoke - Practical?

Oct 5, 2008
My mouse is right about to click "Purchase" On smoke..but before I do I would really like to know how practical is it.
Such as talking while performing the trick or the "setup" or if the gimmick will last for a long time or if I have to get refills of some sort, I dont know.. If anyone has the answer to this I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Jul 13, 2009
In the last four or five posts that have popped up over the last 48 hours about Smoke. All of your Questions has been answered. From what I gather from the other posts, which I invite you to read, you can't talk after the set up (the smoke is in your mouth), the device is hidden in plain sight and lasts many performances. Refills are available for purchase but probably aren't necessary until it is.

Oct 5, 2008
Alright thanks alot. I guess Im buying aha. I Just hope it isnt like something you palm and then when no one is looking you shove it in your mouth. But for $50 I highly doubt thats it. So thanks! Great job T11.

Jul 13, 2009
I do not think you are too far off. Scept from what I have figured from the info given so far, you don't palm anything and the gimmick is long gone before the magic moment (the smoke appearing).

danwhite

theory11 artist
Sep 1, 2007
I carry this with me wherever I go and I don't carry much - so that is saying a lot for its practicality. I know I might appear biased - but I honestly love this trick and stand strongly behind it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results