Smoke

Jan 26, 2008
Fort Worth, TX
I was wondering if the smoke gimmick only makes smoke in your mouth, or if you could have smoke come from other places (for instance, vanishing a coin from your hand in a puff of smoke).

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
The core effect here is the emergence of smoke from your mouth, but the applications are limitless. Within the DVD, we share a handful of other concepts and food for creative thought. For example, Steve Cohen suggested the concept of making a cold drink appear warm using the smoke generated. I've discussed applications with Cyril Takayama, Luis de Matos, Justin Kredible, and Chris Kenner - everyone has their own spin on how they would use this in their personal routines. It has endless applications with just a bit of thought.

May 9, 2008
Yes, this should be really fun! I can't wait until it arrives. I'm really curious to see how the gimmick is packaged. I think I have a really good guess if anyone who has purchased it wants to PM me about my thoughts on it.

May 3, 2008
It does come from your mouth, but as JB said with a bit of thought you have limitless applications with this. The applications shown on the DVD are really good. I have never been so excited to try something out until I got this. This is easy to use, practical, versatile and extremely fun to play around with. The gimmick is extremely cool and it comes with refills to last you a while. If James Bond needed a device to do this effect, this gimmick is probably what it would look like. I recommend this highly.

May 3, 2008
It comes with 4 refills in case you run out or damage them, lose them, etc. There is another item included with the package that's easily found. It would need just a small simple modification to get up and running with, should you need to replace it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 14, 2010
can't wait to get it

we should have a special thread for the people who bought smoke to brainstorm some ideas!!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results