SNC - Coin Magic

May 15, 2010
With Gerard Way
Heya, I just wanted to tell all you awesome guys/gals what I've been thinking. Maybe sometime soon we should have a Saturday Night Contest for Coin Magic and manipulation. Though not as many magicians here do coin magic as they do card magic I believe coin magic is very important to a magicians arsenal. If you just do cards then your set will be much shorter. What I mean by shorter is the spectators will most likely get bored a bit quicker considering you are only using cards, coins say that you are skilled and serious. Coins attract more people, who doesn't like money? Only money haters don't like money and I am pretty sure that they don't exist.

Coin magic attracts more spectators, tells your audience that you are skilled and serious and keeps your set lively.

One of the next SNC should be for coin magic, a simple vanish to matrix to no cards matrix to three coins across to a simple coin change. There are so many options for coin magic.

Thank you Theory 11

Dec 20, 2009
Mumbai, India
I think this is a good idea. I dont really do any coin magic but Id love to see the submissions. Anyway, I have a feeling tonights SNC is going to have something to do with the EMC ;). Not 100% sure though. :p

- Jenai

Sep 3, 2007
Here is what you need to do. Figure out the trick good and then.... Sit down and realize that the trick was already invented.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results