SNC - In The Classroom! (EXTENDED)

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
What’s going on everyone. You know what time it is.

Earlier this week, it was back to school time for me. Going into Sophomore year is just awesome! One step closer to graduating.

As I sat down at a lab table in Homeroom, first day of school, I noticed my well dressed friend sitting next to me. He always likes to dress fancy, and I noticed he had a pair of stretchable sleeve holders. Now, I didn’t know what these things were before he told me, but I started to think of them as rubber bands.

I asked him for his sleeve holders, and proceeded to do a quick “linking bands” routine. This was just out of habit and I didn’t even know I was doing this until the effect was over. He was stunned, and couldn’t stop talking about it.

This got me thinking. It would be awesome to have an SNC based around this idea of going back to school; doing magic with objects that you would find around the classroom.

That’s exactly what we’re doing tonight. What we want you to do is perform an effect utilizing any object(s) that you would find in a classroom. You don’t have to create a new effect, but if you would like to earn extra brownie points, you can do that as well. Each member can upload up to 3 videos of “back to school” magic!

You don't have to be a student to participate - we're looking for organic magic with normal objects, like pens, pencils, paper, post-it notes, etc.

Upload your video submissions to YouTube or Vimeo, and post the link to your video in response to THIS forum thread by 7:30pm EST, Sunday, August 21st.

So, what’s the prize? You could win a piece of unreleased theory11 swag. That’s right. You could win an Uncut Sheet of Bicycle Titaniums, shipped on the house to whoever has the best video. Now’s your chance to own something no one else has.

We can’t wait to see all of the video submissions tonight. We know there are going to be a lot of great ones!

Aug 13, 2011
Let's say you're on your way to shop class. First you'll need some supplies, like a bolt and nut: Entry #1.

You definitely need a beverage in class as well. Now some go with a bottle of water: Entry #2.

While others may need that pick-me up cup of coffee: Entry #3.

Either way, it's going to be a great day at school. ;)

The method's not mine but the presentation is. I might post another video depending on the time. Enjoy and good luck to everyone! :)

[video=youtube;YaEhvI5qN64]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaEhvI5qN64&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results