SNC rules

Dec 22, 2019
Hi all,
I’m a new member here at Theory 11, and I’d like to participate to the Saturday Night Contests. The fact is that I couldn’t find the SNC rules and time.
Can somebody tell me its rules and when it starts?
Thank you and happy new year!

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Hi all,
I’m a new member here at Theory 11, and I’d like to participate to the Saturday Night Contests. The fact is that I couldn’t find the SNC rules and time.
Can somebody tell me its rules and when it starts?
Thank you and happy new year!

Good question! Saturday Night Contests are posted in the General Forum (https://www.theory11.com/forums/cat/general-discussion/) every Saturday evening. We are based in the US Eastern time zone. I believe we typically post around 7pm.

The rules for each contest are posted with each week's contest. In general, however:

- Entries must be received by the stated end time of the contest
- Unless otherwise stated, one entry per person
- Unless otherwise stated, all entries must contain NEW and ORIGINAL content
- Attempts to circumvent rules (creating a second account to get around the one entry rule, for example, will result in a ban from SNCs.

I hope this helps!

// L

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
Good question! Saturday Night Contests are posted in the General Forum (https://www.theory11.com/forums/cat/general-discussion/) every Saturday evening. We are based in the US Eastern time zone. I believe we typically post around 7pm.

The rules for each contest are posted with each week's contest. In general, however:

- Entries must be received by the stated end time of the contest
- Unless otherwise stated, one entry per person
- Unless otherwise stated, all entries must contain NEW and ORIGINAL content
- Attempts to circumvent rules (creating a second account to get around the one entry rule, for example, will result in a ban from SNCs.

I hope this helps!

// L

7:30 PM Est Time... Casey does a pretty good job of getting it posted right on the button too. :p

Happy New Year!!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results