Some Books

Dec 5, 2007
New York City
May 24, 2008
Ebooks, aren't necesarily piracy. several publications such as modern coin magic have been published as an interactive ebook, not just a scan of every page.

Sep 2, 2007
London
In my opinion Expert Card Technique is an absolutely essential purchase for the serious card man (or woman). If you can find it, try and get hold of the 1961 3rd edition, published by Faber, rather than the Dover version, because it has two extra chapters at the end, one by Dai Vernon on card handling, and one by Dr Daley on the side steal.

Dec 5, 2007
New York City
In my opinion Expert Card Technique is an absolutely essential purchase for the serious card man (or woman). If you can find it, try and get hold of the 1961 3rd edition, published by Faber, rather than the Dover version, because it has two extra chapters at the end, one by Dai Vernon on card handling, and one by Dr Daley on the side steal.

thanks man appreciated.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Close-Up Card Magic is a very good book. I own it and use several effects in it, it's simply packed with loads and loads of effects, it's something you'll take a long time to go over and try cause there are simply so many things in there, it's very good value.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results