Some Fanz

Sep 1, 2007
these fans were hella good. only wish you could have done them without an edit to every shot,but the actual fans were bomb, so 4/5 from me dogg

Sep 22, 2007
Pretty smooth, nice to look at, but 2 minutes of fans is a little to much for me.

Other than that, you have great fans.

Aug 31, 2007
Oh my god, your fans are so beautiful~
good job, dude~
you must have used a lot of afford on fanning ;)
I am so impressed~ =D

Last edited by a moderator:
For your backs out twin fans you seem to be using a sort of weird deck division. Try using a paddle wheel cut or thumb-riffle and hold the divided halves with one-hand with the thumb holding the packets in a step lengthwise, then place your other in the correct position to start the one-handed fan. Then that'll enable you to do backs out twin fans with the fanning happening simultaneously in both hands making the transitions a lot smoother. Other than that you gotta a lot of ambidexterity going into fanning which is nice, but I didn't like re-using the same cuts multiple times but I'm pretty sure that was to make it more into a music video and flow with the music.

Sep 10, 2007
I love fans, and your fans are pretty sweet. Your ying yang fan was particularly nice... keep it up :)

Vinnie C.

cardistry moderator / t11
Aug 31, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Good job. I noticed that on some shots, your one-handed smear fans were round, but they weren't on others. Work on always having your smear fans round.

Also, you forgot to credit Scott Watters for Osiris (as Allan said) and Ciappi for the Palmback fan.

-Vince

Sep 29, 2007
Very Good Fans Keep On Going!!!!!!!! Perfect But Some Last Touches In The Carnahan Fan But Very Very Very Very Very Good. Sorry- Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Good.:)

Sep 1, 2007
Good job. I noticed that on some shots, your one-handed smear fans were round, but they weren't on others. Work on always having your smear fans round.

Also, you forgot to credit Scott Watters for Osiris (as Allan said) and Ciappi for the Palmback fan.

-Vince

What do you mean with roundness?

Nice video, very good.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results