Some inspiration for those who think outside the box

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ben Long, Mar 15, 2009.

1. I stumbled upon this a little while ago. Can't stop looking at this stuff. Some amazing thinking going on here. Makes me really just want to create something amazing myself.

http://www.behance.net/Gallery/Make-Something-Cool-Every-Day-2009/171640

ALSO: If you ever have trouble becoming inspired, I urge you to get "stumbleupon." So many cool things and ideas.

2. That are really cool, thanks for sharing!
    I liked the M&M ones, don't know why but they were cool :p

3. I thought the whole "shattered" series was really good.

4. stumbleupon = timekiller... but it is awesome! thanks for the link!

5. Ah yes, Behance is wonderful =)

6. Those were some interesting photos. :)

-Doug

7. What I really think is great about it is the fact that the person thinks of something new every day. It's something I try to do myself in magic. To think of at least one idea for a sleight, trick, flourish, or presentation per day.

8. Haha brilliant pulling the tool bar off the screen was priceless i loved it.
    The one with the paper and the red a blue thread.

burt and ernie making out while cookie monster watches haha that made no sense until i looked again.

9. That's really awesome. Lots of bizarre pics but it has got me thinking about how I could apply it to magic. Loved the "shattered" stuff.

10. I know, right? It's a pretty convincing illusion. Gave me a good idea for an effect.

11. Nice

Thanks for the link

12. I could totally see that.

"Select a card"

*3 of diamonds*

"Check it out. That's a solid piece of paper right?"

*nods*

'A lot of people don't know that you can actually break playing cards. I'll show you what I mean."

*Magician throws card at table*
    *Shatters*

Spectator: "WTF!?"

hahaha awesomeness

13. I'm actually working on something just like that right now, only a little less visual. In one of the David Blaine specials, there's a trick where he actually does drop a card and it shatters.

14. Haha yeah. Cool. Is there a video of it somewhere?

15. Maddness.

JDEN