Some More Panic Questions

Just a few questions about Panic guys:

1. Does this use a gimmick?
2. Can you use a borrowed deck of cards?
3. Right after the deck vanishes, and you show the four cards, can you hand them out right away for inspection?

Don't answer if it borders exposure. If I don't get an answer for one, then I'll totally understand.

Thanks.

Trevor

Sep 1, 2007
I hope, but if you can't it's still fine. I just want to get some direct answers.

I agree with Trevor. I was on the other thread and its totally off topic. Fun is fun, but regarding the products is it possible to actually get answers.

I also understand that this is building up, and not many people have/know the effect. So please, those who do, could be please help.

Sep 1, 2007
i think i no exactly how but the thing that bothers me is that it sounds like ambelitious card by masuda

Sep 1, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
These are excellent questions. This effect looks awesome, and i would really like to get it - but i am afraid it is heavily gimmicked. A borrowed deck and inspectable cards would be incredible.

Sep 1, 2007
San Diego
are there angle issues in this effect???

and i doubt its a gimmicked deck, its Aaron Fisher, he has THE most visual effects with a deck of cards

i wish someoen can answer these questions or answer them on the product page

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Trevor,

Great to hear from you man. I can't go into too much detail, but I can say that everything you need to perform Panic is included... and YES you can, in fact, use a borrowed deck of cards.

Hope this helps bro.

Trevor,

Great to hear from you man. I can't go into too much detail, but I can say that everything you need to perform Panic is included... and YES you can, in fact, use a borrowed deck of cards.

Hope this helps bro.

Thanks man, it does a lot.

I'll probably purchase this eventually, if not very soon. I want to see a few reviews though first.

Thanks again Jon!

Trevor

Sep 1, 2007
Thanks to jonraiker for the comment on the borrowed deck. However, like Trevor, I will still probably purchase it; but still would like to know if the effect is gimmicked.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I just purchased this trick, along with some Guardian decks this afternoon.
I'll let everyone know if it's gimmicked, can be sinpected, if you can use a borrowed deck and all of that as soon as I get it.

Sep 1, 2007
Great, a reviewer. Now we can actually get insight on the trick. I figured it would be a problem as people don't really have the effect except for those involved within T11.

Aug 31, 2007
Trevor,

Hope this helps bro.

So, if the effect does indeed have a gimmick, will the effect come with the gimmick, or instructions on how to construct it yourself?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results