Some tricks

Dec 11, 2007
Lebanon, Bierut
hello everyone,
Im a little confused about something, every time i perform for my parents especially my dad, he tells me he knew how i did it, im 100% sure that my performance didnt stink and no one could have knew how i did it, so i wanted to ask you all, is there a really hard hitting trick you could tell me to do it?? it could be gimmicked or not, but i prefer using sleight of hand with minimal gimmicks. Is there any suggestions?
I appreciate your time and concern about this thread;)

Mar 20, 2008
Indiana
i would do "Believe" or "Angle Zero"......there are tons of transpos that you can do. daniel madison's one, two, and three have awesome effects that you could do.....

Dec 13, 2007
North Hollywood
Stigmata

or WOUNDED

Wounded KILLS!!!

its a little expensive though.

what you can do is get the DVD without the Kit the stuff is not to hard or expensive to find
But I reccomend the whole Kit.

Saw hits pretty hard

what have you tried preforming?

Apr 28, 2008
hello everyone,
Im a little confused about something, every time i perform for my parents especially my dad, he tells me he knew how i did it, im 100% sure that my performance didnt stink and no one could have knew how i did it, so i wanted to ask you all, is there a really hard hitting trick you could tell me to do it?? it could be gimmicked or not, but i prefer using sleight of hand with minimal gimmicks. Is there any suggestions?
I appreciate your time and concern about this thread;)

I've noticed that parents and close friends and family are more likely to catch you when you're doing sleight of hand. When people do sleights they often 'tense up' and sometimes look a bit awkward as they're trying to hide it, most average audiences will not notice this but as friends and family know you so well they will see it, this makes it far more likely that they catch you doing the sleight.
I would recommend working on performing for strangers and people who don't know you as well, trying to find one trick to fool your parents isn't really that useful. If you desperately want to then just go and buy a trick deck.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Magic is not about fooling your spectators; it's about entertaining them. So yes, it is all on you and your presentation. If he's not happy just enjoying it for what it is, and you don't think a better performance can fix that, you need to just stop performing for him, and re-think what magic is all about.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results