Someone sold out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Ok, I was crusin ebay a few seconds ago for Ellusionist items, when I saw a deck of guardians. I thought we all wanted to keep this an underground site where only the real performers buy from here?

Whoever buys this will know about T11 because one card has the website on it. Also I think it said something about Distortion too as a bonus or something. This is how magic gets revealed, it winds up into the wrong hands. If you want to sell your magic tricks from T11, put it under the name Theory 11 and not Ellusionist.

Aug 31, 2007
NY L.I.
this is so true. what you should do is put the link up here so one of us can buy it (if its cheap) so no "outsider" will find it and be in the wrong hands
P.S. i also live in long island

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Guys,

I can't say I agree. One deck ending up on eBay is not going to destroy magic as we know it. Relax a little bit. The progression and evolution of magic is a good thing.

Think about how much different magic would be right now if Wayne (Houchin) or Danny (Garcia) never stumbled upon it as kids? The person who buys that Guardian deck could decide to come here, learn magic, and later become your favorite creator. You never know. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results