Something Enjoyable

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Howdy howdy howdy folks of the general discussion forum, today I bring to you something which I love watching at least once a week. This video is of a french magician named Jean-Pierre Vallerino and everytime I watch it I enjoy it and am inspired.

His handling is elegant, the fun he has shows and most of all the magic is entertaining. Here is someone who in my opinion truly makes magic his own art form.

First, I must make a request, this request is that you watch this video ONCE and only ONCE and then come back here to comment on it if you desire; as if you were in the audience watching him perform and then coming out without having a chance to rewind and rip apart everything he does.

With that in mind, please, watch and enjoy.

Click Me!

If this has been brought up before, I apologise - I did use the search feature and nothing came to result.

Cheers,
- Sean

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Holy ****. What the eff.

I agree with Sean - Don't rewind this. On one hand, some of the simplest stuff you can find, used with incredible fluidity. On the other hand, some that I completely didn't see coming.

Wow.

Feb 12, 2008
VERY enjoyable indeed!

I love how he does all this very elegant and graceful sleight of hand, productions, etc.......then busts into an ace display :p

Dec 3, 2007
Awesome :D, the best thing is that he was truly enjoying his own act...

BTW: can any one tell me where can i learn the end of the aces popping routine where he dealt the cards quick and they appeared to be the aces.

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Glad you've all enjoyed it. :)

Interesting question... Upon first viewing, did any of you think at any point during the performance "I'm being misdirected" or were you just amazed by the things that were happening?

Just an interesting thought on misdirection, it shouldn't be such a huge thing that the audience knows they're being misdirected, it should be natural for them to be looking where you're looking or pointing or at the point of interest. Rather than "Oh, I must look here because he is - oh wait he must be misdirecting me."

Am I making sense? :p

- Sean

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results