Something to help you find what your "character" in magic is...

Jan 18, 2009
Maryland
My little tip for today is that whenever a roundtable discussion is posted, I usually listen to the podcast and I answer the questions that can be answered myself. So if someone asks how did you get started, I say (or you in this case) "Oh I got started by.......". You can even record yourself when you do it and play it back.

When I do that I say "So that's what is going thrue my head or that's my style of preformance?" It's kind of like when you video tape yourself when you preform a trick, then you watch it over and critique what you did wrong!

Even if you think now that it's not gonna help, next time when you listen to the podcast I bet you that you'll answer at least one question! Hahaha:p

Tell me what you think of this little technique or just tell me if you tried it!!!

May 31, 2008
My little tip for today is that whenever a roundtable discussion is posted, I usually listen to the podcast and I answer the questions that can be answered myself. So if someone asks how did you get started, I say (or you in this case) "Oh I got started by.......". You can even record yourself when you do it and play it back.

When I do that I say "So that's what is going thrue my head or that's my style of preformance?" It's kind of like when you video tape yourself when you preform a trick, then you watch it over and critique what you did wrong!

Even if you think now that it's not gonna help, next time when you listen to the podcast I bet you that you'll answer at least one question! Hahaha:p

Tell me what you think of this little technique or just tell me if you tried it!!!

That's a good idea.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results