Sore Hands

Nov 24, 2013
So I practice cardistry and magic as much as I can, but eventually my hands will start to get REALLY sore. I have to wait about a week for my hands to recover even if I have a burning desire to practice. Is there a way to prevent this, am I just practicing too much? Should wait even longer for recovery?

Thank you, Ryan

Nov 26, 2013
So I practice cardistry and magic as much as I can, but eventually my hands will start to get REALLY sore. I have to wait about a week for my hands to recover even if I have a burning desire to practice. Is there a way to prevent this, am I just practicing too much? Should wait even longer for recovery?

Thank you, Ryan
I think a good thing for you to do is, hand exercises, stretches, ect. I think the reason your hands get sore is because they are not conditioned well. If I were you I WOULD NOT wait so long for recovery. Sometimes you can work through the soreness and it will go away.

Nov 24, 2013
Thanks for the reply, I used to do hand exercises when I didn't have cards but I just stopped I guess but I'll get back into it. Thanks!

May 13, 2008
Checkout this site. Used to be a lot of advertisement for him in relation to card manipulation. http://www.handhealth.com
I can assure you that continued practice as well as finger fitness will help to relieve the sore hands issue.

Nov 24, 2013
I've already seen a difference in the past couple hours after taking you advice. I can't believe I've gone so long without this information thanks a lot guys :).

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 30, 2014
I think the reason your hands get sore is because they are not conditioned well. If I were you I WOULD NOT wait so long for recovery. Sometimes you can work through the soreness and it will go away.

Oct 28, 2014
Hello RyanHazlewood! If you are looking for a good hand exercise I suggest that you go and watch Asad from 52Kards he shows a great hand exercise you can find him on youtube, I hope this helps and have a good day!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results