Speculation: What is coming up from Wayne Houchin.

May 6, 2013
www.Ibimania.com
Guys as we know from expose as well as wayne's public schedule that Wayne has been shooting for multiple projects with T11 recently. I personally am really excited for whatever he has in store. So what do you think will be his next release here?

A single trick DVD/Download? If you think his next project is a single trick, what do you think it is? he has wild thoughts from stigmata to thread to control, so it could be anything really.
A Lecture DVD? (Strange Ideas tour is going on, maybe they are waiting for it to finish to release the DVD?) If that happens, his accompanying lecture notes titled "Remix" will also be out with it. and if it is a download, then they might be available with it as PDF.
A multiple trick DVD, following success of "Art of Magic", Wayne could have shot a multiple effect dvd with Theory11. That again would be pretty exciting. When creators release multiple effect dvds, I am a bit skeptic but Daniel Garcia and Wayne Houchin are two creators who never disappoint in multiple effect releases.

So what do you guys think...and this includes wishful thinking what do you wish comes out?

Personally, being outside USA, I am dying to get my hands on his lecture material...I hope next is a DVD version of the lecture. There was a limited release of his lecture back a few years ago and i missed the opportunity because I did not have a credit card, and I have never stopped kicking myself.

Sep 1, 2013
South Africa
I speculate that we may see a street magic effect OR a multiple effects project which is looking more likely than the first. I would also like to say that it may be a lecture DVD but I personally doubt that as he was shooting with theory11 so I think it's a street magic thing. These are just my thoughts, I stand to be corrected.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results