Spider Pen - Tarantula

Jul 1, 2008
Romania
So heres my situation i live in Romania and i want to buy a invisible electric reel.
Tarantula 85$
Spiderpen 35$

Wich one should i get?

Jan 13, 2008
Whichever sounds like it would better fit your needs?

Personally, I like a basic pen reel. The Spider Pen is need, but it needs battery refills, and whatnot. The pen reel that I got is just a pen reel, working off of good old elastic band power. It works wonderfully, though! :)

(Note: This should be in Product Questions, not General Discussion)

Nov 19, 2007
Spider Pen is cheaply made

I love the idea behind it, and when it worked it was awesome to use... but the pen itself is cheaply made and the screw threads on the compartment that holds the battery into the cap (reel mechanism) stripped while it was not even in use, so the reel is now completely unusable. I got a few months out of it, that's all.

The spider pen is way to easy to activate, so if you're walking around with it in your pocket and the reel gets turned on accidentally, you'll pull your pen out for performance and find that all you got is dead thread.

Like I said, it's an awesome idea, but the design has a few flaws that really make it disappointing.

-Nate

do not get any of them. I love yigal personally, I think his effects are beautiful; but his products are bad. If you are going to buy any, I recommend you getting the ultimate levitation system from Steve Fearson.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results