Spinny Card Move

Discussion in 'Cardistry & Flourishing Forum' started by Angathorion, Jan 6, 2008.

  1. I noticed the really tight card spinning move in the Style video by Virtuoso. From 28s onwards to 35s, and 43s to 46s. Don't know if they're the same moves.

    What is the name of the move, and where can I learn it?

    Thanks in advance.
  2. The move is called Firefly, and is by Huron Low.
    You cannot learn it anywhere.


  3. Firefly is so fricken sick.

Share This Page

{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results