Split Spades Deck order

Sep 1, 2007
I'm wondering if I can order by mail by sending the money, but I'm afraid by the time my payment arrives in South Carolina, the Splitspades might stop selling because of limited edition? I will be ordering 2 red, 1 blue, and 3 black and the total cost is $50.00 even. Should I wait until the worldwide release, so the price can lower a little bit because $50.00 for 6 decks is a lot? If I send the money tomorrow, will I have time? ....or should I wait?
-Thanks!

sinjin7

Elite Member
Apr 19, 2008
I'm not sure how limited this initial release is, but there seemed to be a relatively short build up for the new split spades (unlike at E where they make you wait months) so there may not be a horde of people waiting to place an order as soon as it became available. Plus, the price is a little on the steep side which may slow some people down in placing orders, so I'm guessing you shouldn't have problems getting your order in on time. I live in Myrtle Beach, SC just a couple of hours from Charleston so I'm hoping I'm one of the first people to get these cards! If they're really an improvement on the originals, then these should be awesome.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results