Split Spades Lions - Question

May 23, 2010
Singapore
When would the Split Spades Lions be in stock at Theory 11 ?

Why were the Split Spades Lions out of stock ?

EDIT: Are the Split Spades Lions still being produced at the new Kentucky facility or are they no longer being produced ?

Thanks.

Jun 6, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I'm not sure when they'll be back in stock at Theory11 but you can find them at other sites. They were probably out of stock because they ran out.
I believe they were printed in limited quantities but don't quote me on that :) I think certain colors were printed in limited quantities...I read that somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 1, 2009
California
A beautiful deck of cards. I don't care sooo much for custom cards, but I love these cards. I don't use my deck. It's signed after all. but it's awesome to look at on occasion.

Apr 6, 2010
ExoMagic have them in stock, so i suggest you get them there. They post incredibly fast too. Wonderful deck of cards, just got mine today - the level of detail is mesmerizing.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
DB's current supply of the Lions has elapsed. The good news is that there will be a new edition, but I don't believe a firm date has been set on when those will be completed. As soon as we get word from DB, will be sure to post.

May 23, 2010
Singapore
DB's current supply of the Lions has elapsed. The good news is that there will be a new edition, but I don't believe a firm date has been set on when those will be completed. As soon as we get word from DB, will be sure to post.

Good to know.I would love to have the second edition but since they would be printed in Kentucky , I would have to wait for reviews.

Jun 10, 2010

Woo-Hoo!
*excited jig*

Jun 10, 2010
Good to know.I would love to have the second edition but since they would be printed in Kentucky , I would have to wait for reviews.

The Kentucky facility is just an extension of the facilities located in Cincinatti, Ohio. Why would you need to wait for reviews?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results