Split Spades

byronblaq

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
They are amazing decks of cards. Worth having some for when they are all sold out. Nice firm stock, amazing in fans and i'd recommend that you get a a least a deck to try out.

Cheers
Byron

Aug 6, 2008
Yeah or you could order at Dan n Dave if they still have some. But just to let you know Davids shipping takes a while..

Aug 6, 2008
I think so yeah from what Ive hard, I haven't ordered from D&D so I'm not sure. When I ordered from Davids website it took about a week and a half almost 2 weeks...

Definitely buy off of his website. He offers them much cheaper in a variety of colors with very cheap shipping.

They ship pretty quickly through USPS, but it does take them a week or so to actually send the cards. However how pressing of a matter is it to receive these cards in half that time? They can go for at least $10 a deck in most places, why waste that money?

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Split Spades are the best deck I've used. I only like the Black ones though because the Red looks faint almost like a pink tone. The blue is so so. They handle amazing and last a long time. Very durable and the fans are outstanding.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results