Spread Pass

Nov 2, 2008
Hey guys heres a video of my spread pass. I learned it from the Chad Nelson 1 on 1 from dananddave.com. Ive only been doing it for like 2 days so dont be too harsh on me :), but give any advice you like. I love this pass and i think everyone should know it, so you should check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUJoAXE-dME

I didnt really do a good angle for the video... so sorry if i flash.

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
Hmmm..

This is a wonderful move, but you do not do it too smoothly. Try posting a video after another week of practice, and I guarantee it will be much better. When you are squaring it up, make the square up fast, and don't use your full palm to cover, just the first and 3rd finger with an open hand (fingers widely spread). I hope that sort of made sense. Watch how Chad does it again in the teaser video.

Sorry if this is harsh.

You have good mechanics, but the pass itself does not flow well.

Hope this helped.

-Sanj

Nov 2, 2008
Thanks for the feedback,yeah i'll keep practicing. I never really noticed how fidgety i was with the deck until i watched it on video... kinda weird lol ill work on that.

Apr 28, 2008
not bad. especially for only 2 days but your pretty fidgety with the deck. aside from that good job

Sorry but I don't agree with this, don't mean to be harsh but this was not performed well at all. There should be absolutely no pause when squaring up the deck, it should simply look like you close the spread and square the deck. There's no justification for the pause. You're not really doing anything wrong you just haven't practiced it enough, mine looked the same after a couple of days but it improved very quickly. This move really is worth learning well, I use it almost every day, when done properly it will fly by a crowd of people all burning your hands.

I didnt really do a good angle for the video... so sorry if i flash.

I don't think this is a good attitude to have, watch it and see if you flash. If you do then film it again. I'd advise practicing a bit more before posting videos.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results