Stage Magic Research

This is not one of those thread that asking for help about stage magic, I just want to brainstorming you guys, the reader.

Direction:
1. Name your top three favorite stage effect in priority order.
(1 is best, 3 is semi best)

2. Funny or serious, silent , or mixed act?

3. Name your favorite songs (any kind of music; if it's your favorite then name it).

4. Assistant or no?

5. Is your anis bleeding? (I'm just kidding:D.)

My favorites

a. well the first stage act i love to open with is thread.
b. second i would have to say is flow
c. third i would have to say is Kings rising levitation

2. Funny or serious, silent , or mixed act? I have a mixed act. Ill start off funny and talking about myself then ill move into being serious to make the effects greater.

3. Name your favorite songs (any kind of music; if it's your favorite then name it). Favorite song to open with is Bring me to life. then to finish something like an instamental of some rock or something

4. Assistant or no? i prefer to have someone from the audience to come out and help so that they effect can be more "magical"

Mar 9, 2009
This is not one of those thread that asking for help about stage magic, I just want to brainstorming you guys, the reader.

Direction:
(1 is best, 3 is semi best)

2. Funny or serious, silent , or mixed act?

3. Name your favorite songs (any kind of music; if it's your favorite then name it).

4. Assistant or no?

5. Is your anis bleeding? (I'm just kidding:D.)

1. Fiber Optics, Smart Ass, and Zombie Ball

2. Interestingly funny

3. For stage, acoustic of any type of James Johnson, Ben Harper or Bob Marley

4. Only if it requires something dangerous like underwater, swallowing anything, or if you just want to be lazy.

5. that was yesterday. (Not kidding)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results