Stained Skin Info?

Sep 2, 2007
Any 1 know any secrets or any more info on Stained Skin cause i gona buy it when it comes out?...

The only thing I know is that Stained Skin is taught by Raymond Singson, it's his first training video, and it's coming out in November.

I do not have any tattoos, nor have I tried magic with them, so, for me, it's going to be interesting.

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 2, 2007
I find that stained skin is stupid. I mean, it;s tat-freaking-toos! Temps as well. I mean, come on! Why not get bruised where you can show different cards in your bruise, instead of a temporary tatoo!?...Sorry...Just venting...

Don't worry, I've never known Ray to try too hard, or even worrying about if he's cool or not. Apart from the Advertising, anything with Ray in it will show that Ray tries to be very real about everything. Don't you, Ray? lol

P.S. Ray, this is D.T. I decided to go with a different name for this site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 2, 2007
I find that stained skin is stupid. I mean, it;s tat-freaking-toos! Temps as well. I mean, come on! Why not get bruised where you can show different cards in your bruise, instead of a temporary tatoo!?...Sorry...Just venting...

I'm not going to judge the effect before it comes out, but performing magic with bruises for me, as a spectator, is not pleasurable and very unique/uncommon -- it's like performing magic with your toes, it's too weird. :D

Magic with tattoos sounds great because many people have them, and therefore can relate with them, thereby bringing them into a comfort zone, of which Stained Skin hopefully can bring them out.

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 1, 2007
Who is this Ray guy, I thought it was going to be taught by that Rt Showmann guy? If you guys could clear this up I would appreciate it.

Sep 2, 2007
Who is this Ray guy, I thought it was going to be taught by that Rt Showmann guy? If you guys could clear this up I would appreciate it.

RT Showman is his nickname -- the name he uses on the Ellusionist forums. His real name is Raymond Singson -- they are the same person.

Cheers,
JTM

Ok just think about it. A grown adult or kid wearing a fake tattoo.

That's sounds so hilarious. Do you know how stupid you'd look for wearing a fake tattoo?

This is not Ellusionists best idea. Not to mention it's a rip-off of

Tattoo Tale by Mike Bent

Temporary Insanity by Oliver Clark

and Bruised by Daniel Martin(Bruised would actually be a cool effect because it's presented as a bruise that is shaped like a playing card, and not a fake tattoo, even though it still is a fake tattoo)

It still sounds ridiculous that someone would wear a fake tattoo. I'd rather get high and watch a 24 four hour marathon of Mindfreak.

Sep 14, 2007
Okay you guys are really critisizing this effect. Come on magic and tattoos??? Endless oppurtunities to amaze. And these tatoos DO look real. I performed once with some tatoo from a magic kit, and I got great reactions. Hmmm adults and tatoos.. Oh no it may ruin my reputation. :eek: Whay shall I do know? Truely doesnt matter. Ellusionist made a great desicion releasing these effects. If you guys didn't know not all magicians are adults, and people wont focus on "hehe you're like 26 and have a fake tattoo hehehe..." Seriously if you do a trick, they will be amazed and complimenting you instead of laughing at you.

Sep 1, 2007
UK
I really don't care about Stained Skin at this time and, unless they do something amazing wih the idea, won't be bothering with it.

Now Bruised is excellent and is the best way, in my opinion, to utilise this stuff.

Okay you guys are really critisizing this effect. Come on magic and tattoos??? Endless oppurtunities to amaze. And these tatoos DO look real. I performed once with some tatoo from a magic kit, and I got great reactions. Hmmm adults and tatoos.. Oh no it may ruin my reputation. :eek: Whay shall I do know? Truely doesnt matter. Ellusionist made a great desicion releasing these effects. If you guys didn't know not all magicians are adults, and people wont focus on "hehe you're like 26 and have a fake tattoo hehehe..." Seriously if you do a trick, they will be amazed and complimenting you instead of laughing at you.

You make a good point even though I still don't agree, but you fail to point out how in the world this crap is original. It's been done before. I posted like 3 products which use the same concept. E just slapped there name on an old effect, gave it a "stylish" and "cool" name.

This isn't new.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Whenever I think of the name "Stained Skin" I always think of disease-ridden, plauged, rotting corpse-like flesh on my arm, and somehow it reveals their card.

Sep 2, 2007
Now see! That would be cool.

Watch as my arm rots And falls off!

Now look. inside the rotting arm is.. YOUR CARD!!!

Too bad it's not coming out until after Halloween. :(

I cannot wait to see what this effect truly is because it seems that people either hate it or love it.

Cheers,
JTM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results