Stained Skin /VS/ Witness

Which 1?

• Wittness

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Stanied Skin

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Witness is a good trick, but nothing really revolutionary or really new - it's essentially HTT with a bag. Again, it IS a good trick, just not too groundbreaking.

Unlike Stained Skin. That is something we've never seen before. I'll be going with Stained Skin.

Sep 2, 2007
Witness is a good trick, but nothing really revolutionary or really new - it's essentially HTT with a bag. Again, it IS a good trick, just not too groundbreaking.

Unlike Stained Skin. That is something we've never seen before. I'll be going with Stained Skin.

Bruised? which is MORE than just a fake tatoo, but different cqards that look liek a bruise.

Sep 1, 2007
UK
What is stained skin really? Just a card force and a fake tattoo?

Definately not worth it in my opinion.

Hehe, so naive. Go check out the thread at E, if you were expecting a force and a tattoo, you'd be sadly disappointed. There have been mentions of effects which use the tattoos, but not on your skin, apparently they've gone mad with creativity. Don't be so quick to judge.

Until we've seen a demo of either of these products, I really don't see how anyone can judge them. I'm not voting.

Take care,
Huruey

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Hehe, so naive. Go check out the thread at E, if you were expecting a force and a tattoo, you'd be sadly disappointed. There have been mentions of effects which use the tattoos, but not on your skin, apparently they've gone mad with creativity. Don't be so quick to judge.

Until we've seen a demo of either of these products, I really don't see how anyone can judge them. I'm not voting.

Take care,
Huruey

You don't have to see a demo of Witness to know it'll be good. It's an effect that's been around for a while that alot of people like.

Sep 2, 2007
What is stained skin really? Just a card force and a fake tattoo?

Definately not worth it in my opinion.

Here is a description of an effect from Stained Skin, as stated by RT Showman:

"For example, there this one effect where I introduce myself to someone and shake their hand. Without letting go of their hand, I ask what their favorite card is. I have them think about it intensely and pass the thought to me... FINALLY, I let go of their hand and their mental selection is tattooed on my palm. -- The method behind this effect, in my mind, was too simple to be taken seriously... the presentation wasn't much... but despite all this, the tattoo created a memorable impact in spectators' minds. We found that out over and over and over... and over again."

Cheers,
JTM

Here is a description of an effect from Stained Skin, as stated by RT Showman:

"For example, there this one effect where I introduce myself to someone and shake their hand. Without letting go of their hand, I ask what their favorite card is. I have them think about it intensely and pass the thought to me... FINALLY, I let go of their hand and their mental selection is tattooed on my palm. -- The method behind this effect, in my mind, was too simple to be taken seriously... the presentation wasn't much... but despite all this, the tattoo created a memorable impact in spectators' minds. We found that out over and over and over... and over again."

Cheers,
JTM

Thats sounds pretty cool.

Well, I will admit when I am wrong, that is a solid sounding effect. Definately 100% not for me though. Its a little too much preperation for me. I prefer most of my stuff to be completely impromptu.

Witness is not impromptu.

It is a good trick, though, and a creative method behind it. I just think that Stained Skin is more unlike anything we've ever seen.

PLEASE NOTE: I AM NOT SAYING WITNESS IS A BAD TRICK! I like it!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results