Stained Skin?

Sep 22, 2007
I saw a picture of stained skin on the E home page does any one no what this is going to be i have an idea but not positive input is highly appreciated

PIPI

Sep 1, 2007
i think its temporary tatoos used to make effects, such as a spectator's card showing up on your stomach. Dont take my word for it though cuz im not positive either.

Sep 2, 2007
If thats it...then it;s a rip-off. Bruised by creative magic does the SAME thing, but it;s a bruise, not a normal tattoo.

If thats it...then it;s a rip-off. Bruised by creative magic does the SAME thing, but it;s a bruise, not a normal tattoo.
Well, E did release this two years ago, limited quantity/ to qualifying customers. So they did do it first if you're debating against E and Bruised. But Bruised did come out publicly first. But the tattoo effect has been out for a very long time.

Quite frankly, I do not really know why it took two years to come out with this, but it's not my call.

brian.

Sep 2, 2007
Well...I have a reason, but that reason is because of my Anti-ellusionist Bias.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I dislike the premise of Bruised. Unless you've got a guy with a nice muscly arm just wailing on you for a couple minutes, it just doesn't look believable to me.

Sep 4, 2007
ellusionist will probably do to bruised tattoos that they did to loops. they'll just show you how to correctly use the gimmick and give you some ideas on how to make your own effects. its a little disappointing they used tattoos at all of products that they could've possibly made, but still a nice idea. i have a few bruised tattoos and they do work really well. imagine doing a false transfer than placing the "coin" on your arm and it appears as a tattoo that doesn't come off! pretty cool if you ask me

ellusionist will probably do to bruised tattoos that they did to loops. they'll just show you how to correctly use the gimmick and give you some ideas on how to make your own effects. its a little disappointing they used tattoos at all of products that they could've possibly made, but still a nice idea. i have a few bruised tattoos and they do work really well. imagine doing a false transfer than placing the "coin" on your arm and it appears as a tattoo that doesn't come off! pretty cool if you ask me

its not fricken Bruised. ignorant

Sep 2, 2007
Please don't flame him. He just misworded himself. (Just the fact that they are both temp. Tatoos used for magic)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results