Starting coing magic...

Feb 1, 2009
Manchester, UK.
Ok this is my first post in the coin magic section so here we go...

I'm going to be started coin magic asap and I'm wondering where is the best place to start, what material shall I get ect...

start by picking up J.B. Bobo's Modern Coin Magic Book. also pick up some Kennedy half dollars from your bank, local coin shop, or ebay (4 or 5 coins will be enough)... if your gonna pick up some gaffs check out Johnson products for your Expanded Sh*lls, C/S, etc... they make the best gaffs from the mass produced gaffs out there.. the next step from them would be to get custom gaffs from Lassen or Schoolcraft, but that wont be necessary just yet.

-Abe

Feb 1, 2009
Manchester, UK.
start by picking up J.B. Bobo's Modern Coin Magic Book. also pick up some Kennedy half dollars from your bank, local coin shop, or ebay (4 or 5 coins will be enough)... if your gonna pick up some gaffs check out Johnson products for your Expanded Sh*lls, C/S, etc... they make the best gaffs from the mass produced gaffs out there.. the next step from them would be to get custom gaffs from Lassen or Schoolcraft, but that wont be necessary just yet.

-Abe

Ok thanks very much, I will be ordering some half dollars from Magic Box and I will try to find that book now :) Again thanks.
EDIT: Found the book :)

Jul 8, 2008
The big 3 man:

J.B Bobo's Modern Coin Magic
The New Modern Coin Magic
David ROth's EXpert Coin Magic

Also, it is worth your consideration to get:

Curtis kam's "The Pocketbook"
T. Nelson Down's Modern Coin Manipulations

You won't really get TOO much out of Down's book, but you will get some interesting history and how his mind worked.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results