Stay Cool by Tobias Dostal Review (Live Performance)

Did you know Florian Zimmer created this effect first?

• Yes

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • No

Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters
Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Nice review! I personally never liked the performance in the trailer itself. It was too.... tacky, as a product. I felt like it was a rip off when I saw the trailer. 7 - 12 bucks would be a better price.

I don't think it was fair for you to call "Instagram magicians" as not real magicians though. There are people like Shin Lim, Jeremy Griffith, etc. who are able to actually bring magic into the Instagram setting. It's totally different from traditional magic, but I think it has a place.

I don't think it was fair for you to call "Instagram magicians" as not real magicians though. There are people like Shin Lim, Jeremy Griffith, etc. who are able to actually bring magic into the Instagram setting. It's totally different from traditional magic, but I think it has a place.
To be fair, I did say that they only perform for Instagram and YouTube. So that would not include people like Shin Lim since he performs live as well. And like I said it's just my opinion. I'm sure in their minds they are magicians.

Reactions: Maaz Hasan
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results