Steranko on cards

Sep 2, 2007
London
As far as I know, this is his only book. I really like the material in it, it's good visual stuff, a bit like a warm-up By Forces Unseen, although you do need a table for a lot of it. I understand the new edition that Dan and Dave are selling has some extra annotation that the original didn't have. I've got a first edition, so I'd be interested if anyone knows whether the extra stuff is worth buying a new copy.

In my opinion, owning a copy of Steranko on Cards is for the card and close up magician like owning a copy of Jarrett Magic and Stagecraft for the illusionist. If you’re contemplating buying the book, you are at a place in your magic where the book will benefit you. It’s a book that will change your thinking and presentation. It will elevate you above others, if you put the work in. This is definitely not for the beginner, but it is well worth the money to own it. No library would be complete without it.

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
In my opinion, owning a copy of Steranko on Cards is for the card and close up magician like owning a copy of Jarrett Magic and Stagecraft for the illusionist. If you’re contemplating buying the book, you are at a place in your magic where the book will benefit you. It’s a book that will change your thinking and presentation. It will elevate you above others, if you put the work in. This is definitely not for the beginner, but it is well worth the money to own it. No library would be complete without it.

This threads last activity was over 10 years ago. Don't thread bump.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results