Stigmata Problem?...

I haves just a slight problem.....dont give me wrong i love the effect, the secret is asome. But i only had 3 problems; #1- i did the trick to a heckler/ wanabe magican every1 else was amazed but him he put 2 and 2 toghter and came close to the secret.{he had no clue on the [card slieght]}.
#2-I was in the middle of doing the trick, but my cousion that did not know how to do it was playing with my other cousion and saw {SECRET}, but he was recpful and did not tell any1.
#3-and my dad said when it was just me and him talking, i know {SECRET} but i have no clue how u got the card, maybe it was that he saw the routine to many times, or somthing els?.....So my question is that what should i do?......

You just need to distract them better and make sure they're seeing what you want them to see. And attract attention elsewhere from yourself and act natural not as if your going to do the kicker part (if you know what I mean).

-RA69

Sep 3, 2007
Knoxville, TN
While doing the reveal, point out to the spectator the color of the marks. Start to reveal the identity of the card as a "red card." This should later make them wonder about what it would have looked like had it been a black card.

- Carlos

Sep 1, 2007
Philippines
You might also want to work on the patter. Make it more mysterious. If you just go and say "look, it's your card", instead of being amazed and interested, they might just analyze it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results