Stop me if this is exposure--Top Shot Help

Sep 1, 2007
I'm having trouble with the actual top shot move. I get what my index and thumb are doing, but I'm having trouble with the pinky part. Any advice?

Sep 1, 2007
Amsterdam
it is briefly teached in one of the tricks from Trilogy, i believe the collectors.
although it is quite common fllourish really

Erik

cardistry moderator / t11
Aug 31, 2007
Sweden
www.virtualerik.com
@Longman: Your pinky moves straight down, and not to the side. It's a knacky move, but keep at it, and you'll get it down eventually!

I think maybe showoff with cards teaches that move

It's not a very trustworthy source though, and not ethical at all.

@maxrob22: A good source for learning Top Shot would be Lennart Green's "Green Magic volume 1". Many people think the explanation on this tape is a bit unclear, and if you happen to be one of those people, check out Ian Kendall's "Bastard Hard Moves Made Easy". He actually has Lennart's permission to teach the move, and he goes in great detail on it. Recommended.

-Erik

Sep 1, 2007
@Longman: Your pinky moves straight down, and not to the side. It's a knacky move, but keep at it, and you'll get it down eventually!

It's not a very trustworthy source though, and not ethical at all.

@maxrob22: A good source for learning Top Shot would be Lennart Green's "Green Magic volume 1". Many people think the explanation on this tape is a bit unclear, and if you happen to be one of those people, check out Ian Kendall's "Bastard Hard Moves Made Easy". He actually has Lennart's permission to teach the move, and he goes in great detail on it. Recommended.

-Erik

Thank you so much. That really helps.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results