storage case for 20 ish decks of cards

Jun 21, 2017
Greetings cardists. I'm a total noob when it comes to cardistry. I do play a fair amount of cards. Anyway, I went to order a couple packs of tally ho's to start learning some card handling, and ended up ordering about 12 decks. Gatorbacks, monarchs, contraband, etc. I'm wondering if people have any recommendations for carrying/storage cases for maybe 20+ or so decks with boxes. I'm not concerned about displaying them. I see a couple zipper cases on amazon intended for magic the gathering etc. Comments say they will work for regular poker cards as well but most only seem to hold maybe 12-15 decks. I hope I posted this in the correct forum. Thanks in advance.

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
You could just by storage boxes. They work fine!
Or use a shoe box.

However, when you buy a brick of cards, you get a case for a brick that works perfectly!

Also, could you link me to the box you were talking about?

Jun 21, 2017
You could just by storage boxes. They work fine!
Or use a shoe box.

However, when you buy a brick of cards, you get a case for a brick that works perfectly!

Also, could you link me to the box you were talking about?

Here is one of them. The others I looked at are similar. Reviews citing poor zippers and too foamy. Can't tell how many decks it would hold. I already have 12, and want more.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B017237OJW/_encoding=UTF8?coliid=I29G70OUIDMCJE&colid=2T7XJ1P14U8DG

Reactions: Maaz Hasan
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results