Strangers Gallery

Sep 18, 2007
Hey guys. I made a video of one of my favorite tricks. The performance is a little sloppy, but I was hoping you guys watch it and tell me what you think.

Thanks,
Isaac

EDIT: Hahaha, my bad. I always forget to add the link. Anyway, here it is, I hope you like it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGsjy0pZayg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Man that was so cool up until the bit where nothing made sense anymore and I kind of burst a million blood vessels in my eyes...

What book is this in and please say it's still available! :p

Nice job by the way ;)

- Sean

Sep 3, 2007
One of my absolute favorite tricks ever. John Bannon is an absolute genius and I love him for it. His tricks are always so absolutely awesome, so I'm glad to see some of his material posted here. The only advice I can give you is that you should relax a little bit and avoid the fidgeting. After the 10 of clubs is selected, you place the deck down, square it up sloppily, then pick it back up and put it on the box. It might seem like a small thing, but it really does make a difference in how you are perceived by your audience. Also, make sure your get readies are clean and your ML's are natural.

Stranger's Gallery, if I remember correctly, is found in his book Smoke and Mirrors. It's also sold as an individual packet trick, though I can't recall where.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 18, 2007
Thanks guys. I'm glad you liked it. And thanks for he advice. And I'll try to move so much (i'm a little camera shy hehe). I tried to upload it on T11 but I guess the group of videos it was competing against were better (which they probably were)

And as for the book, I have idea. I learned this when I first got into magic by just studying jenning100's video and coming up with how I think it's done. I'm not sure if this was the exact handling.

Thanks again, and if you guys don't mind, maybe you could check out my youtube page and tell me what you think of my other videos. But please excuse the linking the rubber band's video. Thar one is so dumb.

Thanks,
Isaac

Aug 31, 2007
I'm a big fan of Stranger's Gallery and Bannon stuff. You might want to check out his new packet trick, Royal Scam. I think its pretty cool and it's examinable at the end.

Feb 21, 2008
Good job on the video.

Yes it is in Smoke and Mirrors. One of my favorite books.

Thanks for sharing.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results