Strat-O-Sphere Help

I just realized that my Strat-O-Sphere smells horrible! I can't stand the smell. I washed it out and cleaned it last night and the smell still won't go away. Anybody have any ideas on how to get the smell out?

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
I just realized that my Strat-O-Sphere smells horrible! I can't stand the smell. I washed it out and cleaned it last night and the smell still won't go away. Anybody have any ideas on how to get the smell out?

Heh, glad to see someone else still uses this :)

There are a few things you could do. The smell, if its the same issue I had, is from the rubber balls. Take all the balls out of the tube. Clean em all with soap and water. Then, place the balls and the tube in a plastic bag with an Arm an Hammer oder eaters fridge pack, seal it, and leave it there for a couple of days.

Hope this helps!

-ThrallMind

Heh, glad to see someone else still uses this :)

There are a few things you could do. The smell, if its the same issue I had, is from the rubber balls. Take all the balls out of the tube. Clean em all with soap and water. Then, place the balls and the tube in a plastic bag with an Arm an Hammer oder eaters fridge pack, seal it, and leave it there for a couple of days.

Hope this helps!

-ThrallMind

I absolutely love Strat-O-Sphere. It kills.

I think you might be right though... I only cleaned the outer tube and the clear tube, didn't clean the balls though, I didn't think of that.

Mar 25, 2008
Arkansas
Remember... for good magical hygiene, always wash your balls.
Be they sponge, billiard, multiplying, diminishing, levitating, growing, or strat-o-sphering, all the pros agree that clean balls are essential.

Try washing all of it again in a heavy water/vinegar wash, then do the arm and hammer stuff again. Don't worry. It's probably just the high lead content Chinese paint. They also make an oder absorbing spray at home-depot that will replace almost any horrible smell with an equally bad but different horrible smell.

Remember... for good magical hygiene, always wash your balls.
Be they sponge, billiard, multiplying, diminishing, levitating, growing, or strat-o-sphering, all the pros agree that clean balls are essential.

Try washing all of it again in a heavy water/vinegar wash, then do the arm and hammer stuff again. Don't worry. It's probably just the high lead content Chinese paint. They also make an oder absorbing spray at home-depot that will replace almost any horrible smell with an equally bad but different horrible smell.

HAHA. Those last few sentences were hilarious! I'll try the vinegar stuff again.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results