Stretching...

Nov 6, 2007
I'm not sure if this is the right section for this but I'll try. Do you guys think that stretching your fingers before doing flourishes is a good idea? Do you think it makes a considerable difference? I think it does. I stretched one hand and compared the other in a charlier cut. My other hand feels a little cramped.

Sep 1, 2007
of course you should stretch before flourishing. dude... you REALLY need to get XB. it covers all this stuff. it's only like 30 or 40 bucks, you can sometimes get it even cheaper on ebay.

Nov 6, 2007
Well all I have for flourshing tapes are Jeff Mcbride 1 and 2. I don't have the money for extreme begginerz either so oh well. I'm barely making enough money from my parents get cards. I may get job after my report card comes out so hurray!

Do most of your finger exercise AFTER you practice your normal card manipulation. Do 15 minutes straight of finger exercise work and a lot of card work will seem harder and not easier. You never know lift weights all day and then go decide to play a game of basketball do you, however you do warm-up before playing a game. So I'd suggest doing a warm-up of finger exercises no more than 4-5 minutes. Then do a lot of your extensive finger work after you're done practicing your card work.

Sep 1, 2007
dude my fingers are so jacked up after practicing I have to ice them down. ahahaha I wish I could do finger exercises after manipulating.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results