Studs

Sep 1, 2007
I am thinking of buying some Stud playing cards, but a have a question.

Are they very stiff cards, like carta mundi stiff?

PS! I'im talking about the OLD style studs!

Sep 1, 2007
THey are very soft and about 4 cards thinner than a regular T9.

Very nice pack of cards, but they are very expensive over in my country. (going for nearly US$8.70 per deck in Singapore)

But if you can get your hands on one or even a case, don't miss the chance.

Are they very stiff cards, like carta mundi stiff?

Actually, they're far from that - in fact, probably the complete opposite I might add. They have a soft and 'fluffy' feel, they're light and smooth; just generally great to handle and play around with. From what I can recall, the cloest thing that resembles the thickness are Aviators, they're as thin as that (perhaps even thinner) but are a great deck of cards to use. The colours are amazing too, they are superb.

I would highly recommend checking out a few, 'cause they're ballin!

Jordan

Sep 2, 2007
Avitators are cool. they hold together. fan alright I guess, and even are cheap!!!

Sep 1, 2007
Great to hear!

I really don't like to stiff cards. (Maybe for flourishes, but that's not what I do the most)

:D I just bought a case of 12 over at ebay :D

If you mean new studs, they are alright. Some people hate them, some people love them. For me, I like them.

If you mean old studs, hell yeah get them!

I personally love the new Studs just as much as the old ones, they're great! :) But one thing:

I am thinking of buying some Stud playing cards, but a have a question...

...PS! I'im talking about the OLD style studs!

Just thought I'd point out, take care all. :)

Regards,
Jordan

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Yeah go for the Old Studs, and give them a try. Also, the New Studs are great... well at least I think so. As said before both are very thing, and handle like.... clouds? Marshmallows? Well whatever they handle like, I love them.

//David.Misner::

Aug 31, 2007
?

If you mean new studs, they are alright. Some people hate them, some people love them. For me, I like them.

If you mean old studs, hell yeah get them!

what is the difference between new ad old.(pics would be more helpful)

Where could I buy the Old Studs?

I have the new ones and they're feel pretty good. They are more stiff than bikes, but not that stiff. They're super soft and smooth when you first open them.

I have the Star Wars poster playing ards made by Cartamundi. It's my favorite feeling deck. I don't use it much, because I don't want to screw them up. Very stiff, but fan great. One handed fanning with the whole deck has never been easier.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results