Sub Rosa - Great tip for owners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryant_Tsu

Elite Member
I just discovered a great tip for making a Sub Rosa gimmick. If you want to find out send me a Private Message with proof of purchase (either tell me what the method is or attach a screenshot of your videos page to prove that you own Sub Rosa). I think it works as a better alternative than to what was covered in the instructional video. Again, remember to send a Private Message to avoid exposure.
For example here's my proof of purchase: (also proof that I'm not trying to steal the method)
CGUSY6PUcAAbB-P.jpg:large

I am really excited at this breakthrough and want to share it with as many of you who want to know it.

I just discovered a great tip for making a Sub Rosa gimmick. If you want to find out send me a Private Message with proof of purchase (either tell me what the method is or attach a screenshot of your videos page to prove that you own Sub Rosa). I think it works as a better alternative than to what was covered in the instructional video. Again, remember to send a Private Message to avoid exposure.
For example here's my proof of purchase: (also proof that I'm not trying to steal the method)
CGUSY6PUcAAbB-P.jpg:large

I am really excited at this breakthrough and want to share it with as many of you who want to know it.
Hi Bryant,
I'm a user of Sub Rosa, am interested in your enhancement. I'm new to this forum, how do I send you a PM?

Apr 26, 2013
Hi Bryant,

I have recently purchased SubRosa and would also be interested in your enhancement. I have sent you a private message but alas no reply as yet. As such thought I would approach this on the forum. SubRosa is a big challenge to master consistently but has the great reward of being difficult to detect especially by other Magician's as well as being easy, convenient and dirt cheap to make. Hope to hear from you soon,

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results