Sub Rosa Help?

Jul 3, 2014
I won Sub Rosa through the SNC, not this past Saturday but the Saturday before. After watching the video on it I tried to make my own deck through various methods and deck types. I was just wondering what others opinions were? In terms of methods, I realize that it may give clues and ideas to the secret, if that is the case, PMs would be greatly appreciated! In terms of deck types, what kinds of decks have you tried and what work the best? I understand Bicycle is a widely used brand and such, but any others?

Bryant_Tsu

Elite Member
Your PM setting is off. If you're looking for alternative methods for making your own I got one. Send me a PM (once you turn it on) if you're interested and confirm that you own it by telling me the method or including a screenshot of your videos page in the PM (conversation). If you're looking for decks to use for this pretty much any would work. I modified my Contraband deck for Sub Rosa and I'm happy with the results.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Hey Ethan, if you haven't already received it, things will definitely become clearer when you get the actual box in the mail (with two decks professionally made inside). That's one of the main reasons we chose to teach it the way we did (not just a streaming download). If you continue to have any questions thereafter, by all means feel free to contact our support team anytime! We're always here and happy to help.

http://www.theory11.com/support/

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results