Submitted for 168 hours

Apr 1, 2012
My trick on the wire has been submitted for over a week which total 168 hours and it is more than 72 hours and nothing has occured,no email....referring to the theory11 team last email to me,they ask me to fix a problem in my video and as soon I've resubmit the trick,they will accept it but then 168 hours?just want to know the progress,I'm glad if anyone can answer this

arnelrenegado

Elite Member
Sep 14, 2011
It happened to me,i guess theory11 is having a hard time to those tons of effects that has been submitted everyday,actually i have three effects submitted already and still waiting for the result.Let us wait..cheers.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Hey fellas, I know how you feel and am currently looking into what has caused a delay. I understand your frustration because we all hope to see that "effect" pop up there. I have experienced the delay as well so please do not think that others effects are jumping the line or anything. Hope to hear from Lyle or JB soon.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Hey guys,

The Wire team is always hard at work making sure everything is running as smooth and quickly as possible. We push hard to make sure everything is pushed through by the 72 hour mark, but it is not always possible. If you have ever been the middle of an originality firefight, you might understand why. We do everything we can to ensure that all tricks passed through The Wire are original, for the protection of theory11, Wire Artists, and other artists. If a trick is not identified as clearly original, it can take a longer time to make sure that it is not stepping on the work of another artist.

A lot of research is done on tricks that are approved. Research on the history of methods that are supposed to be kept secret can be a daunting task. It is done, however, to protect all parties involved and to protect the integrity of the platform. Rest assured that if your submission is waiting to be reviewed it will be taken care of by the approval team as soon as possible.

Thanks!

L

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results