Subterfuge 52 - JFX

Joey144

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
Bavaria, Germany
Hey,
Subterfuge 52 is now avaible:
http://www.theory11.com/wire/johannes-maußner/subterfuge-52/

if you have any question, feel free to ask :)

Also I wanted to give a comment on the latest "reviews":

1. "review":
"This video by joey FX is wayyy too overpriced for material that's already been taught over and over. Maybe a few variations, and when I mean variations, I mean minimal variations. So yea, I bought it, and wasted my dollars on something I already know. Do yourself a favor and go buy Jason England's Foundations series."

You either didn't buy it, or you didn't watch it. You can't compare my download with the Foundation series, because the content is entirely different. Jason England doesn't teach any slugtransfers, he teaches false shuffles but not how to move slugs. If you don't know the difference between those two -> you didn't watch my download because it is explained in there. And please give me a list of the sources that explain my slugtransfers, I would love to see them.
Shouldn't be hard for you, since they were taught "over and over"

2. "review":
"When I first saw this trick, I was thinking "Hey, why buy something that already exists?" I was going to skip over it, but when I saw the price... I mean $10 (highest price on the wire) for what? For something that's been around for many years now? Let's be honest here, the project is okay in itself, but it's been done and thought of before!"

When I first read your "review", I was thinking "Hey, what is he talking about?" but then I saw that you didn't even buy the download. How are you even able to comment on something you haven't seen? Your saying the price is too high for the amount of content, yet you haven't even seen the complete content + how much I went into detail on the moves.

regards,
Joey

Feb 17, 2011
Quebec, Canada
Well, I didn't buy your trick, but I'll defenitly try it. I want to take the poker demo way for my "magic" and I think, by what I saw with your other download, that you put some nice routine and trick that will surely interest me. Will you do a "fondation" like Jason where we will be able to buy your trick in a bundle? Because, rigth now, I want all of your trick :).

Joey144

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
Bavaria, Germany
@Goldmos:
Sorry but I don't think that I will release the other moves as a bundle, in the near future. But thank you for showing interest in my work

Dec 16, 2011
@Goldmos:
Sorry but I don't think that I will release the other moves as a bundle, in the near future. But thank you for showing interest in my work

hey joey,
i am a supporter of you on youtube and i bought the download :] i am satisfied so far, in a week or so when i practice the contents i will write a review, but you just said no more bundles, you said you would do a cardistry bundle, i would love that! pleae do!
Thanks,
Yousaf Ejaz

Joey144

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
Bavaria, Germany
Hey Yousaf,
thank you for the support. It would be much appreciated if you write an honest review, when you spend a while practising the material :).
The "bundle"-statement was for gambling moves. I'll probably do a 3 flourish-bundle for 99cents, or for free.

Aug 28, 2010
I haven't yet purchased the download but I plan to. I've watched Johannes on youtube for some time now and I LOVED the top stock control video released on the wire previously! I can't yet give an honest review of THIS video but my advice for EVERYONE would be to gobble up as much material as you can get your hands on! INCLUDING THIS VIDEO IN QUESTION! I have been doing sleight of hand for about 7 years now and I've found some of my best details and subtleties by going over material on things I already knew. I was already doing almost everything from the foundations series yet I was still able to find wonderful details and ideas that I hadn't yet heard of or noticed by studying some of the videos! The best way to improve is to constantly keep studying. If someone has already learned the material in this video that doesn't mean they can't learn anything new by watching it and studying what Johannes has to offer. If you're serious about gambling sleights and improving your craft, and you can afford the 10 dollar charge, then its probably a safe bet that Johannes has something to offer you. He's very talented and worth keeping an eye on! None of us know everything! If you think you do, then you're only harming yourself. If nothing else...at least give him a shot before you give him a bad review.

Dec 11, 2010
America
You know its not in good taste to comment on reviews that you have received. If your sure that you' ve made a good product you shouldn't have to get defensive about it. Let people say what they say, in all honesty they're just haters and probably sitting in thier room having a hard time barely learning even how to control a slug. By the way i bought the download and i liked it it had a lot of useful information.

Joey144

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
Bavaria, Germany
@alexlopez00
Im sorry but I put quite some time, effort and thinking into this download and as soon as I publish it, I get "reviews" that talk about my video like it was done in 2 minutes just to make a quick buck. And since I was afraid that some people might actually believe in those "reviews", I had the urge to set a few things clear.
Thank you for supporting me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 15, 2011
Don't worry about haters joey, it looks really sweet I will buy it as soon as a I can.

Oct 27, 2011
India
With releases like yours and Jason England's, people may actually start reading erdnase. Anyhow everyone's forgetting that we should all learn from different sources, that's how we get better. Anyone who says that he wasted his money cause all of the stuff is in Foundations(Which i don't agree with) has to consider the fact that all of the stuff in foundations has been in print before. But i still got it and so have may others. Why? cause Jason's Teaching's great and he gives great tips. And i've seen almost no sources for riffle stacking before. I'd say the video's great and I'm getting it as soon as i can.

P.S Subscribed

-Punyesh

Dec 5, 2009
Joey, this is an outstanding download that I enjoyed every minute of. Your card handling is top notch, and this particular video I found to be a great complement to my existing practice with Jason England's downloads. I've learned so much, but I've still got a lot of work to do! Keep up the awesome videos!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results