Suggestion for another coin to use

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
I'm a learning coin magician. I usually use half dollars to practice. But recently, by hand has been growing and half dollars are a little small. But i couldn't use dollar coins cuz they're too big.

But one day, i looked in my kitchen cabinet, and i saw these small coins perfect for me. They're little plastic coins from a grocery store named Big Y. Big Y is a chain grocer store much like Walmart and they give rewards to frequent customers. These rewards come in the form of coins that can be used to get free stuff from the store. My mom buys from that store occasionally and had 3 silver Big Y coins in the kitchen cabinet.

These coins are made of plastic and are slightly bigger than half dollars. They come in silver, gold, blue, and red. They're perfect cuz they are light (which improved my muscle pass) and they're just as shiny as half dollars (Which doesn't hinder the effectiveness of retention vanishes). Plus, they make tricks like 3 fly a little bit mroe visual than with half dollars.

So if you have a Big Y near you, i seriously suggest getting some of these coins. They're great if you can't handle dollar coins yet. You can also try doing spellbound with a silver and gold coin.

That's just a suggestion, tell me what you think.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results