Suggestion

Aug 31, 2007
Edmond Oklahoma
i love all of this and i respect everyone involved and thank you for taking this step to better the magic community and it's members along with their magic. i have one suggestion though, I know that it would make me as well as so many other people happy to see your faces, and hear your input. When we get on the forums and see that Wayne has commented on you trick video or Dan Buck has given you advice to improve your flourishes, It makes you feel more like a family, and shows that even the people we look up too are here with us, and part of us. just a suggestion. Keep up the good work!

I agree ... And I think W:H and the rest do as well...It sounds like what they are trying to accomplish is a Comunity like no other.. One where everyone interacts on a positive level... So I look forward to future conversations with everyone here...

Aug 31, 2007
Edmond Oklahoma
i figured all the people involved seemed like they are involved fully and that is one of the things i'm so excited about! Can't wait to watch the evolution of this place!

Sep 1, 2007
That would be awesome. Tips from a pro like the Bucks or Wayne would be great. Nice suggestion.

It would be sad to have so many brilliant minds running this site, and never see them participating with the community. Building a community is one thing, but if the great minds were a integral part in the community, that would set this apart from any other. I'd love to see it. It's been happening already, but with the site just open it's expected (Every new site is on its best behaviour for its visitors), I just hope it continues into the future.

Thats brilliant, I notice Wayne has a few posts already and I hope the rest of teh guys here at T11 will follow suit and do the same. It would be great to have Wayne tell me how sloppy my invisible palm routine is :p

Aug 30, 2007
Thats brilliant, I notice Wayne has a few posts already and I hope the rest of teh guys here at T11 will follow suit and do the same. It would be great to have Wayne tell me how sloppy my invisible palm routine is :p

Your invisible palm routine is sloppy.

I know I'm not Wayne, but hopefully, this helps.

Dana

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I agree, but I dont see that happening anytime soon seeing as how theory 11 has just launched, I could only imagine how much work they are doing right now.

Maybe when the site settles down they will do that.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Haha, never take Dana seriously. Unless he's choking or holding a grenade. Then you might want to take him seriously.

I think our own members answered it best. All of our artists our fully involved with the site. Expect to see more posts, more comments, more products, more videos, and... well... just plain more from all of them!

Haha, never take Dana seriously. Unless he's choking or holding a grenade. Then you might want to take him seriously.

I think our own members answered it best. All of our artists our fully involved with the site. Expect to see more posts, more comments, more products, more videos, and... well... just plain more from all of them!

yeah i thought he was joking and thats awsome that all the artists are contributing to the site. really adds a nice touch

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results