suggestions combining cards and coins

Jun 16, 2019
Hi all,
I’d like to use coins when i do card magic trick. Combine both abilities to make something different.

I think that can be my way and i’d like any suggestion about how to start to study coin magic.
I seen Bobo it’s like a bible and i found a pdf (in english it’s free) bot not the “modern” version divided in 12 weeks (impossible anyway in this time).
Someone know if this is the right book of Bobo?
And do you have any book to suggest me (if cheap it’s better, i’m just looking to find my way)?

Thanks!

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
The PDF versions are the original Modern Coin Magic. The Dover book is the original Modern Coin Magic. There is a book called "New Modern Coin Magic" which has four extra chapters. If you are starting out, the PDF version is fine. Look here for the contents of the four additional chapters (17 through 20): https://magicref.net/magicbooks/books/bobojbnewmoderncoin.htm

The reason for the difference is that the copyright on the original book was accidentally permitted to lapse but the copyright on the book with the four additional chapters still remains.

Jun 16, 2019
Do you have a link for the free version of the book? I think mine is wrong. A different version of the sane book i suppose, but i can’t know!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results