Summer cardistry montage

Jun 20, 2016
I did a little editing with fairly basic and simplistic movements but with a beautiful landscape during my holidays .

I would like an opinion on the editing because I already know the flourishes arn't amazing and can be better^^ . Enjoy ! :)

Dec 1, 2015
hey clementl1,

I was scanning the forum and saw this post. First off, I would like to say that I don't have any cardistry videos and no editing experience, but I still think I can give you feedback.

Your video premise is great. the scenery shots are beautiful. However, the angle you film at (from the back and side) is horrendous. your hands block your cards and it makes it very difficult to even see what moves you're doing. I would suggest a few scenery shots, and then focus on your hands from the front, or even top down.

Also, it would be nice to have the camera a little closer to your hands.

And one more thing, I think the black-outs in between the cuts are a little distracting, but that may just be me.

Any set of flourishes can look good in a video, as long as you film it correctly.

I hope this helps, and again I don't mean to hate on you or anything, but I think you need a little constructive criticism to become the great video editor you already are. Plus you asked for an opinion.

Best,
Apollo

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results