Superslim Mullica vs. Infinity Wallet

Sep 6, 2010
Hey everybody!

So I have been wanting to buy a really good CTW. I have narrowed my decisions down to the Superslim Mullica wallet and the Infinity wallet. Please tell me the pros and cons of the wallets and which one I should get! Thanks!

Feb 4, 2008
I can't help you with the super slim mullica but the Infinity Wallet is pretty cool. It just looks both natural and impossible. If you just want a CTW you can get the exact same style load and reveal as the Infinity in the real man's wallet. Consider upgrading to the Infinity if you are also looking for the extra features in the infinity. Infinity has a peek similar in style to the peek for the Assasin's wallet. If you set it up right catching you peek show be natural with no heat. The only real challenge is excusing the reason to stick their name/word/prediction into your wallet. Just be casual and nonchalant and you should have no trouble. Then there is the shogun feature which could be useful for switches. Finally, there are the indexes. Eight in total. You can use these for Kolossal killer or other effects like that. Personally I use it to store flat gimmicks. Ie, WOW, and a packet of loops.

So for people who do both card magic and mentalism the Infinity is really hard to beat. One advantage of the superslim mullica, that I know of, is that larger objects can be covered by the wallet and produced from the pocket. Ie. you could actually do Deck to Wallet. It might be an interesting Item to combine with an effect like Aaron Fishers Panic.

Good luck making your decision.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results